About White Township
White Township is a Township in Warren County, New Jersey, United States. As of the United States 2000 Census, the township population was 4,245. It is part of the eastern most region of the Lehigh Valley. White Township was incorporated as a township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 9, 1913, from portions of Oxford Township, based on the results of a referendum held on May 1, 1913, making it the second youngest township in the county. The township was named after Alexander White, who came to the area on an unknown date sometime before 1760 and built a stone mansion called "The White House" near a place called Roxburg.